Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Testing To Post From Blogger App...

... Got the blogger app on my iPad (though I wish there was an iPad version... I don't think there is...?!) and thought I would make a test post today.

I'm in the middle of making a new colour chart for my Copics. My old chart was from 2009 and had hand drawn boxes (by me) for the colours that has been released since then.

For a long time I have thought I should print out a new one... And now was finally the time :)

So let's see if I can get a photo into this blog post too...

(Ok it's looking like it will include an image for me. But I have no idea where in the post it will appear?! Anyone got any experience with this please? Can I tell it where I want it even...? Help gratefully received thanks!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How many copic markers do you have in your collection ????

Hayley Kew said...

Hello I was looking for an email address to respond to your email but could not find one listed. I was the person who wrote requesting permission to offer the "Exploding Year" box project in my class. You can reach me at stampinupwithhayleykew@gmail.com.
Thanks so much!

Conrad said...

Hi, I am editor of a magazine called View. It is a magazine produced in Croatia and is an educational magazine for improving students English language through reading interesting text and articles. I would be really like to use your pictures for the 'Exploding Year' photo album. we I would like to use some of the text but would need to edit some of it to suite our readership.If you could give us permission to use your lesson it would be fantastic we would include a link to your wonderful site. I can be reached on this email urednik@view.hr if you could let me know either way asap that would be great thanks Conrad