Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Beach Waves...

Okay this is fun... Blogger has totally changed and this is the first time I'm using the updated version. It looks VERY different. I guess it will take a little while to get used to it... but I think I will like it in the end :) Let's try and add a photo...

[Supplies: Funky Junky Family Tree - Kate Hadfield, Rachel Young, Michelle Godin, Whip It Up Fast 5 - Amy Martin (both from The Lilypad)]

Yay it worked! :) This layout was made with some new kits from the Lilypad. Making it really, really makes me long for summer. The weather has been especially rainy and dark the last few days so seeing some beach photos (and looking through lots more while picking these) made me so happy :)

Right, let's see if I can get this post published too...! :)

No comments: