Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Album 2011 | Day 5...

This page was rather a tricky one to photograph. I tried holding it in my hand but it made no sense. So instead I decided to put it down and photograph it on my cutting mat like I have with all the other pages...

The base of the page is a transparency but thanks to the snowflakes in the opposite corners I think it makes it pretty easy to see where the page starts and ends. And funnily enough this turned out to be the perfect page base for the day as we had our very first snow. Okay, so being from Sweden, that's not really "snow" as I'm used to it (more like "powder" LOL!) but nevertheless it was indeed our first snowflakes and I love to document that occasion every year :)

1 comment:

Chocolate Bars Recipes said...

Appreciate your bloog post