Saturday, November 05, 2011

I've been playing with this cute winter kit yesterday. I love winter kits. And I love cute animals! And I love the sweet little characters that Kay Miller creates, so this kit was just perfect for me. Not to mention the colours. I could not have asked for more. Greens (yay!), aqua, hot pink and white. Sooooo perfect :)

[Supplies: Chilly Cheer - Kay Miller (from A5D)]

It's been really, really dark (weather wise) here for days so the light was all funny when I took this photo. It doesn't really show the true shade of the colours. But if you check out the kit in this post you can see the correct colours!

This week has definitely been a card week for me. It might not seem like I have made so many cards on the blog, but I have some which I can't put on here yet due to Creative Team work and using kits that have not been released yet. So they will have to appear later... :)

No comments: