Monday, November 21, 2011

Getting More Copics *yay*...

First of all: Alexis (hoping you'll see this!) you asked me a question on an older blog post but never left your e-mail address, so I can't get back to you. If you see this and can post your e-mail in the comments below I'll send you the info you needed :)

Secondly: I'm really excited as I'm going to get some more Copic Sketch markers. I don't buy them very often due to the price but I got some money for Copics yesterday (it was my birthday) so I'm going to sit down in a little bit and work out what shades I need next :) *excited*

[Supplies: Digital image coloured with Copics. Beary Christmas - Kaye Winiecki, Kitschy Christmas - Sahlin Studio, Jennifer Barrette, A Thankful Heart - Tracie Stroud (all from The Lilypad)]

And talking about Copics, I have a card to share. It's made using digital kits for the Lilypad and a digital stamp (the bear with present) which I have coloured with Copics. :)

No comments: