Friday, November 11, 2011

Christmas Cat...

As I mentioned the other day, when I was making a card (thanks for the nice comments left on this - made me smile) for the Holiday Card Boot Camp class that I'm taking, I enjoyed that card so much that I was playing with the thought of making a slightly different one. But still the same initial design. Well, I did :)

Some of my all time favourite stamps are the cat stamps by Penny Black. And I've got a cute Christmas set with a cat hanging in a wreath which I have been meaning to use. So this being a "hanging ornament" design made it perfect to put my stamp to use :)

The image is coloured with Copics and then I have used Stickles glitter and Glossy Accents on a few selected bits. The rest of the card is the same as my bauble card from the other day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute!!! Love the image and the colors. Great job!!

Pam from Maine said...

Love the cat in the wreath. Nice job.