Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Too Cute To Spook...

The other day I mentioned that Kate Hadfield has started to make digital stamps. We'll she's not the only Lilypad designer who's done this... I'm sooooo happy! :)

Look at this cute bear stamp by Kaye Winiecki... (you can get it here)I'm totally weak when it comes to teddybears so this was something I really could not resist. :)

I teamed the stamp with a Halloween kit by Kate and Kaye and then picked some Copic colours to match the elements that I printed from the kit. I looooove sitting there with my Copic chart and matching the colours (seeing what's the nearest suitable colour that I have is) to papers etc. It just makes me so happy :)

[Digital image coloured with Copics. Supplies: Oogly Boogly - Kate Hadfield, Kaye Winiecki, Boo Bear Digital Stamp - Kaye Winiecki (both from The Lilypad)]

No comments: