Tuesday, July 19, 2011

More Rainbow Scrapping...

I mentioned last week when I scrapped with this pretty rainbow kit that I felt I was going to use this particular kit for many crafty items...

With a rainbow kit I of course had to scrap... a rainbow! I had some photos from the other year of the most strong and bright (and full/complete!) rainbow I have ever seen in my life. As we all know, taking photos of rainbows is tricky. They tend to turn out a lot paler on the photo than in real life. Same with these photos. But because it was SO bright in reality, the photos turned out pretty ok anyway (though nothing in comparison with reality)...

[Supplies: Over The Rainbow - Kate Hadfield, Studio Flergs, Grow With Love Letters June - Sara Gleason (both from the Lilypad)]

1 comment:

Casey Wright said...

What an adorable layout! The kit is beautiful!