Sunday, June 12, 2011

Finished...

I mentioned this pretty kit on Wednesday. Friday was "in progress" photos day. And today... here is the finished album. "Finished" as in ---> ready to use and add photos + journaling in :)

And here's a quick look at my summer album and just some of the pages inside...

I'm a huge fan of the Sassafras papers with built in borders at the bottom. Love them! So I had lots of fun with some of those in this album.

Borders, tags, ribbons, journaling spots. A mixture of lots of little items were used...

...once I have added journaling and photos I think a few more embellishments will be added to some (all) pages too.

The cute house is actually part of the packaging that some ribbons came in. Loved having it as a page in the album :)

So what will I use it for? A little summer album. June/July/August (as some of you might have spotted one some of the tags spread through the album). I'm even thinking it might be an album for my (soon to be taken) Instax photos perhaps... :)

1 comment:

fatmonica said...

It's a lovely album.The papers are just perfect for summer.I found your blog via a link to the maze book tutorial and have enjoyed looking around!