Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Happy Scrapping...

When Kate Hadfield released this kit at the Lilypad I knew straight away it was a "must have" for me...

I LOVE the colours of it! Happy, happy colours! Lots of greens and aquas teamed with some nice pinks and oranges. These are the colours that just make me smile so much!

The kit is kinda retro so it really fits retro photos perfectly. Something that I don't have so much of. Or certainly no photos that would really relate to these doodles. So I decided to do something different instead. Something I rarely do. Make a no-photo layout:

[Supplies: Child Of The 80s - Kate Hadfield, Coffee & Cupcakes - Kate Hadfield, Gina Miller, Movie Night - Kate Hadfield, Holly Designs, The Designer Collection Vol 1 - Heather Hess, Candy Shop - Sahlin Studio, Britt-ish Designs, Funky School Papers - Amber Clegg (all from The Lilypad)]

No comments: