Sunday, March 27, 2011

LOAD 7...

Did you remember to change your clocks? I ended up sleeping extra long this morning, but not because of forgetting the clocks (we'd remembered!) but because I'm not feeling well.

And did you remember Earth Hour? We had all lights off for one hour, replaced by 14 tea lights in various places...soooo cosy!

I felt a sore throat coming on yesterday afternoon. Fast. It got worse and worse by the hour. And by the time I went to bed it had turned into a cold, so I slept really bad. I feel totally yucky today. I never get mild colds, always bad ones, so I'm not a happy girl!

But at least my LOAD layout is a good one for today...

Photos from last summer in Sweden which totally cheer me up and make me smile! :) Not too long until this summer either... :)

No comments: