Friday, March 18, 2011

Christmas Journal - Day 31...

And... it is finished! Yep here's the very last page in my Christmas album for 2010:

Pictures from New Year's Eve. The preparations, the food (don't worry we don't hamburgers for New Year's Eve dinner LOL! The burger at the top is from lunch), the table setting, the fireworks etc. So nice to have lots of little photos to remember the day by.

And with that page my album is complete. Yay!!

I know Ali Edwards runs her December Daily until the 25th of December. I know Shimelle Laine runs her Journal Your Christmas until January 6th. For me neither have felt very right. Instead I have found that from Dec 1st to Dec 31st feels totally right for me so that's what I have done for a few years running now.

Can't wait for December to come again... :)

No comments: