Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy Things...

Mmmm... happy things. :) The title? Only because of the title of the layout I've posted below LOL! But since I mentioned happy things... I'd love some new stash. And I'd love to hear what you have your eye on? Anything you could recommend? I've been considering the Scor-Pal "Buddy" now for a few months. Sometimes even think "I might order one later today"... and then I just end up thinking a bit more... So there's been no Scor-Buddy yet... but maybe one day!

What else do I want? Some good background stamps (think: background on cards). Seen any good ones? I have my eye on some Hero Arts Clings. Though the price puts me off a little to be honest. You get one stamp for what you can get a whole package for from eg Penny Black etc. Hrm...

So please share with me your latest stash purchases or stash "wants"...? :)

Now onto my layout with some new digital Lilypad goodies...

[Supplies: Bugga & Frogger - Sara Gleaason, Amy Martin, Garden Party Stamps - CD Muckosky, Happy Chips - CD Muckosky, Journal Junkie - CD Muckosky, Stinkin Cute - Valerie Wibbens, TinaMarie, Calendar Tidbits - Jenna Desai, Freeze Factor - Kaye Winiecki (all from The Lilypad)]

2 comments:

Diana Crick said...

Hello, I am Diana Crick the creator of Scor-Pal. Where do you live?
Diana

Salon Fan said...

Great layout! Thanks for the post.

My name is Garret. I am over Glitzy Gals Club. Keep posting and I will keep viewing.

~Garret
Glitzy Gals Club