Tuesday, November 09, 2010

And, Strangely Enough, More Dogs?

Since I'm not really a dog person I'm going to add my other dog card here today and then consider the dog phase over for a while. LOL! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the super cute kits by Kate, I just have no dog photos and therefore it's a bit difficult to do a layout. Unless I made a photo-less one of course. Anyway, this is the kit I worked with as my "main kit" this time...

Fun kit eh? Have you checked out that dog halfway into the bin? LOL! Anyway, it was card time again for me and this is the card I came up with this time...

[Supplies used: Doggie Days - Kate Hadfield, Happy Planet - Kate Hadfield, Fall Canvas - Amber Clegg, Once In A While - Lauren Grier, Retro Journaling Cards - Sahlin Studio (all from The Lilypad)]

Right I'm off to think about this year's Christmas card (which I keep putting off! So who knows if I put it off again today...) and play with some Kay Miller kits.

No comments: