Friday, September 03, 2010

BYOC Time...

It's BYOC (Build Your Own Collab) release time at the Lilypad again! And with all the new designers that seem to be joining constantly, the BYOC just seem to grow and grow every month! I especially love all the greens (no surprise there!) and blues in this month's kits. :)

I was hoping to get two layouts done yesterday but I SO ran out of time that it was completely impossible. This is what I ended up doing using just a few of the BYOC kits:

[Supplies used: Snippets Alpha - Kate Hadfield, Funky School Papers - Amber Clegg, Our Time Templates - Amy Martin, Story Starters - CD Muckosky, Pumpkin Waffles - Gina Miller, Spray Dots Mats - Jenna Desai, Stamp It - Designs By Lili, Flowery Bitz - Neenee Designs, (all from the Lilypad)]

As usual I have had a hard time (and it seems to get harder and harder each time as there are more kits in the release) trying to pick my three favourites. But here we go, in no particular order...

I love flower kits! I guess they are just a very useful type of embellishment, especially if you have a page without any specific "theme" - flowers work with everything. Even male pages I think - as long as you do it right - even though I know some would disagree LOL!

Notebook papers. Some of my favourite papers! I'm not really sure why. I'm just seriously drawn to notebook and kraft style cardstock and papers when I have a choice :)

...and finally this template pack. The style is so "me" that I just knew I had to work with them as soon as I saw them. "Me-style" templates just make me so happy :)

No comments: