Sunday, May 16, 2010

Birthday Card...

I've been playing with some pretty digital goodies by CD Muckosky this week :) If you're wondering, these kits are available to buy at The Lilypad.

To make my card I used one of the cool divided tabs from the pack above...

And also loads and loads of flowers from this pretty kit! I really love the leaf sets she's made with the cute coloured stripes across them :)

[Supplies used: Marked Alphas - Amy Martin, The Stationery Story - Amy Wolff, Divided - CD Muckosky, Groovy Garden - CD Muckosky, Paint Me Happy Paper Set - Rachel Young (all from The Lilypad)]

I also added a few other bits and came up with this hybrid card in the end. Grattis means Congratulations in Swedish and I think it will make a nice female birthday card for someone.

No comments: