Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Safari Fun...

I have had this super cute zoo/safari kit by Lliella Designs for a couple of weeks now:

A very typical kit of the kind that I can not resist. And I have been dying to scrap with it. And I have also had LOADS of suitable photos to go with it as we love visiting safari parks and zoos.

But I just haven't had the time to sit down and scrap with it until yesterday. I feel like my "to do" list has been completely overwhelming the last week or so LOL! I'm making big progress but it seems like it doesn't end at the same time. I guess sometimes it's just like that and everything just happens at once, needing your attention.

Anyway, Creative Team work was just one of the things on my list, so I decided to tackle a small part of it yesterday, and this is what I came up with using the kit :)

[Supplies used: Crumply Corrugated: Dater - Lliella Designs, Safari Adventures - Lliella Designs (both from SSD), Photoy Templates 2 - Amy Martin (from the Lilypad)]

Right I'm off to go through some photos next and sort some out to have them uploaded & printed. Have a great Tuesday! :)

1 comment:

maria dolores morales said...

¡Qué lindos trabajos! sería bueno que tuvieras un traductor dentro de tu blog para poder leer las personas que te visitamos de otros países. Muchos cariños desde Córdoba, Argentina!