Friday, March 19, 2010

The Finished Christmas Journal...

First of all I want to say THANK YOU to all of you who have left such encouraging comments during the making of my Christmas journal. I've read them all and it's been so great and inspiring to read them.

Before I show you some photos of the finished journal I just wanted to add these two photos below which were taken when I made the covers (from scratch) back in November, before I'd even started making any pages:

This is a little close-up of the logo on the front. Using up some old stash. Yummy October Afternoon papers, Doodlebug tree sticker and some old Doodlebug Paper Frills...

And this is what my finished album looks like...

It's not the first time that I have made my Christmas journal using a mix of page sizes and materials and I still really love that concept. At this moment I find it hard to see that I would do anything different next year either...

Hope you have enjoyed the little peek into my album! I know, even though it was a long process, that I really loved every minute of making it :)

1 comment:

ShellyDee said...

Congrats on finishing it-it looks gorgeous!