Sunday, March 14, 2010

Easter Cuteness...

I'm going to follow on from yesterday's post about the March BYOC release at the Lilypad. This is another layout made using a selection of the kits...

[Supplies: Shabby Flowers - Amy Wolff, Doodley-Doo - Jacque Larsen, Stuck Together Are You Square - Karah Fredricks, Here Comes The Sun - Kaye Winiecki, Paint It Up! - Designs By Lili, Snipettes: Springtime - Sahlin Studio, Sunshine And Daffodils - Shalin Studio (all from The Lilypad)]

When I saw the kit with the doodled papers I really liked it. But at the same time it was quite "scary"... like HOW would you really use them?! LOL! But I decided to be brave and go for it. And sometimes a challenge can be good - and in this case it was, as I had lots of fun trying to incorporate it into a layout. :)

No comments: