Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter Cards...

Have you made any Easter cards this year? :) I'm not religious, but I do love the cuteness of Easter things (and the chocolate!). If you read my blog you probably already know that I can't resist cute things, so there's no surprise that I love the bunnies, coloured eggs and chicks of Easter :)

I didn't go mad. Only simple cards, a card for my parents and one for my sister and brother and their families. I used, what for me are, typical Easter colours of pink, green and yellow. The stamp is by Magnolia (from this year's Easter collection) and I have used my Copic markers to colour them. Sorry I totally forgot to make a note of which shades I used :(

I used white cardstock for the blank base and a Cuttlebug dotted embossing folder on the front. The bottom edge has been done using a Martha Stewart border punch.

And of course, I couldn't forget a little something on the front and back of the envelopes too :)

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Hej
du maste ju vara svensk om du skriver glad påsk pa korten. Bor du i USA? Jag bor i Johnstown NY och scrapbookar en hel massa ocksa. Ha det sa bra och skriv garna tillbaka cjdsimpson@hotmail.com

Ha det sa bra o Glad påsk
Caroline