Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year's Day...

...can you even say that? LOL! Well I just did :)

Hope you all had a great night last night and a good start of the New Year today. Last night was a weird night for me as it was the first time ever that I spent New Year's Eve in the UK!! I really missed my family in Sweden (though we had a great conversation with them on Skype yesterday evening so that made me feel loads better) but we had a perfect evening anyway.

...and it was cool watching the fireworks live from Big Ben and London at midnight on TV :)

Today it's a cold day here. -2 degrees right now and it's so pretty with a few snowflakes flying around in the air... :)

Have a great day everyone :)

2 comments:

Nadine said...

merry new year to you anso~ (:

Jessica said...

Happy New Year Anso! I'd love to watch the fireworks over Big Ben! what a lucky girl you are! I hope 2010 is better than 2009 for us all.