Saturday, January 09, 2010

Day 9...

I'm really pleased to say that I have got some more time to work on my Christmas journal. The plan with working it all out on paper and figuring out all the photos ahead of the scrapping worked really well. (If you're "behind" with yours - try it!) My photos arrived on Wednesday and I was all ready to start again.

The left side (backside of Day 8) shows a photo of me and Ross working on the Christmas cards and Day 9 is all about the cosy Christmas markets that we visited in Manchester before Christmas. Definitely a tradition that I would like to keep up next year too (even if it's in another city maybe).

2 comments:

Luschka said...

Most cities seem to have them now. Bath has a stunning market, and Hyde Park London has the Winter Wonderland, which is excellent too. Well worth a try!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all your wonderful pics on your blog/website. They are soooo helpful. I'd like your permission to use your "male card" with my youth group of girls - they are sending out invitations to their Dad/Daughter Dinner next month and your design is perfect. Keep up the great work and examples!