Thursday, December 17, 2009

Day 5...

It's time for one of those blog posts again with a little look at my Christmas journal. We're onto the spread for Day 4/5:

Day 4 was a half-sized page. So it's only what you see attached to the lower two book rings on the left. I have added a little photo of a Christmas jigsaw that we bought this year and journaled about how we've been bitten by a jigsaw bug at the moment. Two Christmas jigsaws plus a few others too.

Day 5, again a half-sized page, is about counting down to Christmas. I have attached a photo of an advent calendar that I made last year and the back will feature journaling about our different ways of counting down to Christmas. More on this another day :)

2 comments:

Mole said...

Don't know where / how you find the time to produce all this lovely stuff!

Michelle said...

Great page :) You encouraged me to take part in shimelle's classes - I saw it on your blog and decided to take part :) It's great adventure!
Kind regards from Poland!