Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Day 2...

Right, I think it's about time to show you another spread in my Christmas journal :) As I said, they will all be here eventually, I'll just mix it with other stuff not to do it day after day... which might get a bit boring.

I love my new snowflake punch!! :)))

I have been working on my journal all day today, trying to catch up on the pages over the weekend etc (on the right side you can see a little peek of the following pages already completed). This spread shows the back of Day 1 and the front of Day 2.

On Day 1 I just journaled about why I'm doing this journal for the 4th (or is it 5th?) year in a row. Day 2 is all about how I wish for a snowy Christmas every year but it rarely happens. Who knows...maybe this year *fingers crossed*

Oh and I'm in the market for some new Christmas music. Do you have a favourite Christmas compilation CD? Please share... :) Thanks!

No comments: