Wednesday, November 11, 2009

You Should Know... Part 2...

Thanks for all the comments on yesterday's layout with no photos. I really enjoyed this class lesson. And as I said yesterday, I enjoyed it so much that I decided to create a second version.

There were two reasons for creating a second version. The first one was purely because I liked it and I wanted to make one for my other half too - thought that would be really cool to have a page for each of us. And the second reason was because it's a 6x12 layout, which of course uses a 6x12 page protector. And since Ali said that there's no other 6x12 layout planned for the rest of the class, I thought I might as well do something to go on the other side in the page protector. So I did the class twice.

I got Ross to write down his own facts and then I used them to create a similar page to mine. I went with the exact same format, stitching etc. I kept the greens in the papers but instead of going down the pink/green route I made this with the more male blue/green combination. It looks so cool in the album to have a page for us each :)

Right I'm off. I've got lots to prepare for tomorrow as I have some exciting news, I got at the weekend, to share then! :) There might just be an update tomorrow afternoon... you know...say... perhaps around 16:00 UK time (4 pm)... or something like that... maybe... *wink* Shhh! LOL!

4 comments:

Liberty :) said...

Ooooooh Anso! Exciting! What could this be *wink*

Lovely pages too :) I have always wondered what it would be like if my boy scrapped! I might get him to give this a go!

Mole said...

Your work is lovely!

sharyncarlson said...

Great idea! I wasn't sure what to do with the backside of my own you should know layout. Off to ask the hubby to participate ;)

Lydia said...

Love the mix of fonts on this, great piece!