Sunday, November 01, 2009

More Copics...

The Copics did indeed get delayed in the post (due to the postal strike) but I have now received the markers that I was waiting for. And they were indeed worth waiting for! Here are some pics of my new yummies:

I needed some more greens (of course!!) and discovered that I had no oranges at all - so I'm really pleased I got these now :)


...also I tried to pick some shades to compliment what I'd already got. I noticed I needed some more darker/muted shades and also some really pale colours. It's always tricky to choose colour shades online/on a computer monitor, so I'm really happy that they turned out to be just what I wanted when I finally had them in my hands.

Loving my Copics to bits and can't wait to do some more colouring in a bit later today :)

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow Anso!!! How many do you have now? You lucky girl. I have had to put off purchases till after the new year. Since my kids and grandkids are used to getting christmas gifts! lol Enjoy. I think I'll stamp and color some images today. TFS

Michelle said...

I've searched for an inspiration on the internet and I've just found your blog! I've already read almost a half I think :) Phew! It's so inspiring! I'm enchanted! I've ewen made a layout according to your tutorial :) I've added your page to my rss reader, because it's awesome! Kind regards from Poland and thanks for sharing those inspiring projects!

Michelle said...

It's me one more time :) I've found your Christmas journal project and I'm curious about it - You've made those photos in some kind of "One Photo Per DaY" in Decembre? Or maybe you collected them in some other way? And what about journallings - I know that you've prepared album before, but when you wrote in it? During the Decembre, or later? I love that idea, and I'll try to join it with One Photo Per Day project, and I'm thinking how you did it...

JO SOWERBY said...

do u find copics better that promarkers cos i've heard they're g8 too,
jo xxx