Sunday, October 11, 2009

Yesterday & Today...

On Friday I showed you a little peek of what I was working on. I thought I'd blogged about "Yesterday & Today" a while back, but it seems not as I have just realised that it was back when we were in Sweden in the summer that I signed up. "Yesterday & Today" is Ali Edwards' BPS class. It runs for 3 months and I have been looking forward to it for over a year when it was announced that she's be one of the 4 big teachers for 2009 at BPS.

The class started Thursday a week and a half ago. The first week was just lots of information and brainstorming about subjects and this week we have started on the intro page for our albums. I have always been a big admirer of Ali's scrapping style and always agreed with her focus on "photos+words". It IS (to me) the most important part of our scrapbooks and I feel that anything I can do to focus even more on these parts will only improve my albums even more. I'm really looking forward to working through these weeks and can't wait to see what more Ali has in store for us :)

1 comment:

Liberty :) said...

HI Anso, Just caught up on your blog, great layouts as always. Hope the eye is doing ok. Had no internet for DAYS! but saw your post about "Journal your Christmas" and I'm excited that we can catch up together next year :) as I'll be really behind no doubt too!! I'm going to try and make a few pages in advance so I'm not so badly behind, then just stick the pics in and journalling! work has calmed down now and imade the first layout since March, was very happy! Bring on Christmas yay!!! :) Hope my journal can be as beautiful as yours was last year!!