Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Birthday Card...

This card has hopefully arrived in Sweden by now. It's a hybrid birthday card which I have made for my brother's girlfriend - it's her birthday tomorrow. I posted it late last week just to be sure it would arrive on time even though the post normally only take 2 days.

[Supplies: Forever Friends - Kristin Cronin-Barrow, Mayberry - Kristin Cronin-Barrow (from SSD)]

I really enjoyed working with these kits by Kristin Cronin-Barrow from Sweet Shoppe Designs. That bird is just too cute and as soon as I saw it I just knew it had to be part of the card I was making :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see that you like all things glittery. Well, I know of a company called PK Glitz(www.PKGlitz.com) that has wonderful glitter embossing powders. They shine but they do like leave glitter everywhere. I love them. Thought you would enjoy them as much as I do.
Pam Allen
prgallen@msn.com