Friday, August 14, 2009

Finally...

Ever since I got my iPod Touch back in December I have been on the look out for a case for it. It's kinda been a choice between colourful silicone sleeves or quite "boring" plain black leather type cases. I bought some really cheap silicone ones just to keep it protected for the time being but I have been on the lookout for a nice case ever since...

6 months went and still nothing that I really liked...

Then imagine my surprise when I run in to the perfect one by pure chance. Stopping off to do some shopping on the way down to Dover to take the ferry. And I find this...

The first picture shows the colour best I think. It's like a muted wine colour. Really pretty. Suede with stitched details. And I totally love the design. Makes me think of Rhonna Farrer's designs etc.

They only had one and it was reduced in price from £23 to £10. It was kinda meant to be. I spent some time trying to decide whether to buy it or not, but now I'm so pleased that I did :) Sometimes it's really worth waiting for that "perfect" thing rather than making do with something "okay"... :)

No comments: