Saturday, July 25, 2009

Making "Storyboards"...

This was another lesson in the class taught by Jessica Sprague - how to make "storyboards". Even though I have heard the term before I was not totally sure what it meant ...or what it was exactly...

In fact I'm still not totally sure of the term...though I guess it makes sense in a way as a row of photos normally tells a story if they are connected. Also we were working with 3 photos for this assignment, maybe if you had a few more it would feel a bit more like a "story".

This is what I came up with. The title is a direct copy of Jessica's title and the photos we're some photos of my niece which I was sent the very same morning by mum & dad.

A pretty cute idea I think and also something that would be great to have printed and then use it on a scrapbooking page. Something I will definitely keep in mind for the future :)

No comments: