Monday, July 20, 2009

Harry Potter & The Half-Blood Prince...

So have you seen it yet...?

We went to the cinema yesterday afternoon and watched the new Harry Potter film - "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince". The cinema was super busy and several shows had sold out. We'd originally planned to go to a different cinema but the showing we wanted was completely sold out.

As usual, with a Harry Potter film, I did wonder how much sense the film would actually have made for someone who'd not read the book (not that much I don't think). But then again, I guess most people have indeed read the books, or definitely if you bother going to watch the film I guess :) A great film and I'm so pleased we managed to find some time to go and watch it over the weekend. I'm already eagerly awaiting the DVD release...whenever that might be :)

Also I was really pleased with the movie trailers before the film as we got some really great news! "New Moon", the second film in the Twilight saga, has it's UK movie premiere on my birthday - I know what we'll be doing on November the 20th :)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Lucky you!! We were going to go see it this past weekend, but they were already sold out of most showings. The ones who were not, we'd have to stand in line for.(Which I can't do.) So we're hoping to go next weekend.