Friday, June 19, 2009

Green Crafting...

Isn't it great when you can accomplish two things in one go? I wanted to continue Shimelle's colour challenges but at the same time I had some SSD Creative team assignments that I wanted to get working on. As it turned out, one of the kits from SSD that I wanted to work with was pretty green and I had a green colour challenge to do. So that was perfect. Challenge and CT work done in one go. I came up with this card:

[Supplies: Froggie Luv - Sara Amarie, It Starts In My Toes - Shawna Clingerman (both from SSD)]

I thought the frog in the "Froggie Luv" kit was just too cute and perfect for a hybrid card. And I mixed it with a rather pink kit by Shawna Clingerman. I really love the combination of greens and pinks together. I think that's my most "happy colour combination" of all at the moment :)

No comments: