Thursday, May 14, 2009

Grazing...

Going slightly off my normal scrapping topic for today...

...but has anyone tried:

www.graze.com

...I keep hearing very good reviews for it and have been tempted many times. I have just ordered my first box the other day to arrive today. Can't help but being a bit excited about it *smile*

If anyone wants to try it, here's a code:

VZFTZ7NE

it gives you the first box totally FREE and the second box half price. You can cancel whenever you want which is great. Nothing to lose really
:) That's the offer I have tried.

Mikaela - I got your message regarding digital supplies and printing etc and I will have a think about what to write and post about it very soon...probably even tomorrow.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Ooh thanks Anso, just ordered my first box to be delivered on Thursday, can't wait to try it!