Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Blogger Blogging...

Before I go any further I need a little Blogger help please :)

1. Anyone know how/if you can include some of your Twitter latest updates on your Blogger blog please? (Like Cathy Zielske has for example)

2. Anyone know how I can create another column on my blog please (again Cathy Zielske's blog happens to be a good example LOL!) Just like I have a column to the right with links, stats etc, I'd like to add one to the left with my Twitter updates. But I have no clue how to do this with Blogger LOL!

Please say that I can do these things and that you know how? Thanks in advance :)

Right, then it was the matter of paper scrapping. My layout from Monday afternoon which the weather didn't permit me to take a photo of yesterday. I managed to snap a quick shot of it this morning before it got all dark and rainy again. :)

1 comment:

Kimberley said...

Hi Anso,

Hoping this will make you smile...

To add Twitter to your blog, go to http://twitter.com/badges/blogger and type in your username and password. Then click on the button on the left, and it will add it straight onto your blogger account!

Take care,

Kimberley x