Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Those Owls...Still...

I can't get over the super cute owl stationery ...I just want to keep looking at it LOL! I have it on my desk next to me but it's really not practical as I can just about find enough space to type this :) I need to put the stuff away (ie. magnets on the magnetic board, binder on a shelf etc) but I really don't want to. Having a very small desk(to go with my very small scrapping room), it's only just over a metre long, it kinda makes it a necessity to keep it as clear as possible or there won't be any scrapping done. :)

And talking about scrapping...

This is for "week 11" of "Design Your Life". All the patterned papers are from my "scraps" ziplock bag...which makes you feel even better when you scrap :)

And finally a few replies to yesterday's comments:
Marja - lucky you with the owl stuff :) This shop did have quite a few bits left (I doubt I even bought half of different owl items that they had). I so wanted a different owl bag too but the last one was literally snapped up in front of my nose. I picked it up, looked at it, put it down, looked at the item above it and bent down to get the bag again and it was gone.

Marja, Kerry, Jana - the police came around yesterday and filed a proper crime form with a crime number etc. Apparently they are going to send around a policeman in the next few days to "knock on neighbour's doors for leads" and...well I guess basically have a general "talk" to the kids without actually accusing someone as such. I think that should "scare" them enough from doing something like this again. We hope...

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Lush owls! I've just posted an owl related post on my blog this morning! x