Sunday, March 15, 2009

Nearly There, Nearly There...

I hope you're not getting tired of seeing my Christmas journal progress? I know some might think it's strange scrapping Christmas when it's not Christmas. But let's face it, how many people scrap Christmas when it IS Christmas? You kinda need to take the photos first :) So I'm one of those people who are happy to scrap Christmas pages whenever - even in the middle of the summer :)

The left side is the "back side" of the page for the 29th of December and just a photo taken out on a very cold walk. The 30th, which is the small red page with white dots on the bottom right, is like a "year in review page". I went through photos of the past year and picked some from each month and made a photo collage. When I post from my journal next time you'll see the back side of day 30 which is more of the same collaged photos. Nice to have to look back on :)

3 comments:

Liberty :) said...

nope! we are not getting bored. i love the journal! every page is brilliantly personal to you :)

Chedder Fish said...

I love the inspiration! Please keep posting them!

lisa said...

I did a December Scrapbook too and finished mine in the middle of January so I know how hard it is to keep up with, but it's lovely to see someone else's. Yours is truly lovely.