Saturday, March 14, 2009

More Digital Kit Yumminess...

As I mentioned earlier in the week, I was working with some new releases at the Lilypad. Give me anything super cute and I'm sold. Throw in some cute birds or owls and well...I just have to have it. Why is that? Why can't I resist super cute creatures...? :)

Anyway, this kit immediately caught my eye when it was uploaded:

Cute? Check! Birds? Check! Impossible to resist. Look at that great bird paper forth from the top left. And those bunnies...awww! I actually started scrapping this layout without having any idea what it would be about or what photos to use. It was only when I added the little bunny lying under the tree that I thought it would be a great Easter layout and went hunting on my hard drive for some Easter photos.

[Supplies: Woodland Spring - Emily Merrit, Anne deJong, Pin Up Alpha - Holly Designs, Template Pack 3 - Kaye Winiecki (all the Lilypad)]

At first I added my photos in colour. But the layout quickly became too busy looking and I decided to go for black & white instead. I'm still not 100% sure about this layout...but I guess that happens sometimes.

No comments: