Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas...

Sorry for no update yesterday. I had totally planned to do one. But I'm not sure what was wrong with me. I just felt like I had been emptied of energy and I could hardly even sit up on a chair. Mega exhausted! Seriously thought I was coming down with something. Head hurting like mad too. Today I feel better though. Head is a little "numb" and I still don't feel like I have all my energy back. So I'm going to try and take it a little easy today...or as easy as you can when it's Christmas next week LOL!

Anyway, I'm off to get some things done and I'm leaving you with some Christmassy photos...

4 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

Beautiful pics Anso!

Kat said...

mmmmh... I'm headachey as well... started yesterday, was ok for work today but when I got home it started again... maybe the weather?

LOVE the pics - did you do them in Photoshop? Lovely overlays!!

Oh, I will follow you into making my own Tree Skirt... ;) Couldn't find a Bucilla Felt one, so am going to make a Cross stitch one ... hopefully ready for Christmas 2009!

emhowl said...

I'm sorry you weren't feeling well, folk have felt a bit like that in Edinburgh too.

The photos are very enticing. What is the one on the windowsill with the marshmallows?

Jana said...

Wonderful pictures. What overlay did you use? They make your fab pics look even more magical.