Thursday, October 16, 2008

Week 3...

Yay today is the start of "week 3" of the course by Cathy Zielske at Big Picture Scrapbooking. Not sure why they have decided that the BPS weeks "start" on a Thursday...but hey! I'm still a little behind on last week's assignment. One 12x12 single layout, one 12x12 double layout and one 8x8 double layout. I still haven't started on the 8x8 double layout and as it look now, it will be after the weekend before I get the chance.

The single and double 12x12 layouts are done. Though I still have to take photos of the double layout...which is lying next to me on the desk as I type this. Anyway the single 12x12 layout I can show you...

We're working with asymmetrical design for week 2. The shaped journaling block was part of the course and a download that we got from Cathy. This was a rather unusual design but I quite liked the layout when it was finished.

1 comment:

michele said...

fab lo looks great! hugs mxx