Sunday, October 12, 2008

Wants List - Part 3 of 3...

The final major thing on my scrapping "wants list" is the new Bind-It-All. Version 2. In pink...

I never bought the blue one when the initial "hype" started. It's easily done: you watch a thread on a forum where everyone is buying something, you end up buying it too...and then it ends up sitting on your shelf unused, or virtually unused. So I wanted to avoid this. I waited a few months but I still felt like I wanted it (at least this way I knew that *I* wanted it, as opposed to possibly being affected by what other people wanted). I was still scared I was buying something that I'd regret as I wouldn't use it. But how wrong was I? I have been using my BIA far more than I could have hoped. Minibooks, journals, photobooks for my parents etc etc. So for me it was definitely a great purchase.

And now they bring out v2...in pink...with a wider punching slot... Do I want? YES!!! Will I buy? Hrm...not sure, not now I don't think...maybe sometime if I was to sell my other one. But it's hard to justify the purchase. *wants, wants, wants*

2 comments:

Wee Hels said...

Yeah I know what you mean being influenced by what your fellow scrappers are buying - I've held off for that very reason LOL!! Now I am glad I have held off, perhaps for a wee while longer till I know I *really* want the pink BIA!

lutingobelin said...

Well, if you sell your other BIA after buying the pink one, tell me your price, I will buy it to you if the shipping cost are not too high.