Saturday, September 06, 2008

Busy Weekend...

Something totally off topic as far as scrapbooking is concerned...

We'll have a very busy weekend this week - by choice. Now I'm not really into Xbox 360 games in general (they just don't really appeal to me - I'm more of a puzzle-game-type-person) but there is one game which we have been waiting for and waiting for ever since the last version of it was released...

Yep ---> "Viva Pinata - Trouble In Paradise". We played the previous version for hours and hours and hours...and a bit more. This one will be just the same I'm sure. It was released yesterday (Friday the 5th). We'd pre-ordered it on-line and were soooo lucky - it turned up in the post already on Thursday (yep the day before it was released). We spent Thursday and Friday evening (minus the Big brother final of course!) playing it and I can see this being a very busy weekend in front of the TV. I'm guessing I'll have square eyes on Monday... LOL! :)

1 comment:

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

How lucky! Have a lovely fun filled weekend! :)