Thursday, August 21, 2008

Storage...Part 2...

Not a happy girl. Just got a £11.32 customs charge on my Scrap-Room kit. Need to have a think if I can continue with this as I know a few of us have been stung by customs this month. But it makes the stash very expensive. And I really love the kit. So not a decision I want to have to make...

Going back to my storage mission. And my very small scrap room. It suddenly dawned on me - I had a space I'd not thought about before. Behind the door! And after some purchases, the back of my door now looks like this:

Lots of clips to dangle embellishment packs etc from. I first saw the idea on a forum somewhere a while back and it kinda stuck in my mind ever since, only to come to me the other day again. I'm really pleased with how it turned out. I have to admit I was a bit sceptical at first (thinking it might be very bulky, not as good as it first seemed etc) but I'm so pleased I went for it. Again it suits exactly the storage purpose that I need: neat, organised and easy access. I find that (for me at least) if things are not easily accessible, I tend to reach for something else instead. So I think this will be very cool indeed :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

neat idea for storage - but you can tell you don't have cats - well my cats! They'd love that to play with - they'd have everything off in a trice.

You are going to need stroage for punches too! (karen runs and hides LOL)

Kathy said...

custom charges on stash oh god nooooo! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!! what a great idea for your storage!