Sunday, July 13, 2008

A Quick One...

A quick blog post today. I'm really looking forward to the second week of lessons for the class by Shimelle tomorrow. Also it feels a little strange because today is the last day of the intermediate digital scrapping class which I have been taking by Jessica Sprague. I have really enjoyed it and I'm seriously thinking about signing up for the advanced one, we'll see...

[Supplies: "In The Garden", "Garden Party", "Bejewelled" and "Black Jack" by Fee Jardine,
"Cupcaking" by Eva Kipler, "Candy Grass" by Melissa Bennett & Amanda Rockwell (all above from SSD) "A3" by Amy Martin, Amy Hutchinson & Amy Wolff (The Lilypad)
]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that card, its beautiful.

Vanessa

Cindy Gilchrist said...

What do you think of the digital classes by Jessica Sprague? Do you think it is worth the money? I've been thinking about them - but didn't know....

Kathy said...

Love this it is very pretty!