Monday, June 16, 2008

Very Excited...

Today is the first day of the intermediate "Now We're Rockin" digital scrapping course by Jessica Sprague that I'm taking! I'm so excited!! I really can not wait. I'm going to download all the class materials after I have done my blogging for today and then get started on the first lesson. I really, really loved the beginner's class that I took, so I know this will be so much fun :))

You know what - I need to ask: where is the summer?!? I mean - it's the middle of June and the weekend was so cold that we were almost considering putting the heating on inside for an hours or so. That is just WRONG!! LOL!

[Supplies: Fancy Pants papers, Bazzill scalloped cardstock, Basic Grey stamps, American Crafts Thickers alphabets plus some buttons and jewels]

No comments: