Monday, June 30, 2008

Taking A New Class...

Making male cards (or indeed buying presents for males!) is sooo hard. I'm just off to post the birthday card below after I have written this blog post. In this case I knew what to do straight away. He likes to play the guitar and I'd seen the perfect idea for a card in an issue of "Card Creations". My version ended up like this:

I was pretty pleased with the result as everything is freehanded. And even better - it was made using cardstock scraps only! That is such a great feeling :) And you know what? My old chalk palettes even came out of the cupboard for this project. Yay LOL!

...and talking about projects. As if I haven't got enough already, I signed up for a new class. I must have taken about 10 classes by Shimelle and when she announced last week that the sign-up would open on Saturday for a new class, I of course couldn't resist signing up for this one too. :) I think on my walk to the post office I need to figure out when on earth I will have time to do it LOL!

No comments: