Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What Do You Do...

...when you make something you're not sure you like? The concept was there. A cool and funky homemade 3D frame - for Shimelle's class. Hers was house-shaped and had flowers. That wasn't me. For some reason I really struggle to work with flowers. So I made mine rectangle shaped...

But I still can't get along with it even though I like the colours I picked, and I like the concept of the frame. It works at an eye level...but anything else and I don't know if I like it (something with the 3D effect). It's in the bookshelf in our living room at the moment. When I walk past, I think "mmm maybe it's not so bad after all". But then I sit down in the sofa (ie see it from a lower angle) and I instantly am not sure again LOL!

I'm actually working on something at the moment which I'm not sure I like either. Not the best start of the week, eh? LOL!

No comments: