Monday, April 21, 2008

My Prize...

Remember this? Well it's finally arrived :)

I had never seen a Making Memories "Tag Curler" in real life as of waking up this morning. In fact I still don't know just how they work or indeed what the finished result is LOL! We have no scrapping shops nearby so I have to get anything I need on-line (can be tricky at times judging colours on the monitor!) and just hope it looks good in real life.

I have to admit that a "Tag Curler" is probably not something I would have ever bought if I had not won this, but it will be fun to try it out and I'm looking forward to have a play with it - hopefully this afternoon. I was pleasantly surprised at how many packs of tags (I thought I would get one) Making Memories had included - very generous of them :)

Oh and do you know what? It's nice and GREEEEEN - yay :)))

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you are wondering how to use it, check out their how to page on their website. It has a video tutorial on it.
http://www.makingmemories.com/Ideas/how_tos_detail/Tag-Curler-