Thursday, April 10, 2008

Moving Layouts...

I don't know about you, but even though I took some photos when we last moved, it never entered my head to have moving photos printed. I guess it's because of all the bags and boxes. Very cluttered photos which both wouldn't look so nice in your album and would be hard to get to stand out on your layout (because of the "busy" photos").

Anyway, one of the prompt from the "home" class that I'm taking was about scrapping the "Last time..." of something. Last time when you had visitors, last time you moved etc. I decided to go with the "moving" theme. I printed my photos smaller than normal (to make them less "busy" and hard to scrap with")...two from the old place and two from the new. This is the result:

Supplies: Scenic Route and Making Memories papers, American Crafts Thickers alphabets, Jenny Bowling journaling label and digital Chipboard Buttons by Kate Hadfield.

Thanks so much for all the sweet comments that were left for me yesterday. They really made me smile and cheered me up a bit. *thank you* :)

2 comments:

Avital said...

Great layout !!

Anonymous said...

Its perfect creations!! *.*
Congratulations!

Kisses,
Thamy