Friday, March 14, 2008

Cute Easter Boxes etc...

Yesterday I kept doing little projects with a big smile on my face. Why? Because Kate Hadfield has made this super cute pack with Easter toppers, pillow boxes etc which got released this morning. I couldn't resist the pillow boxes yesterday and I just have to show you how cute and easy to make they are...

First pick your items from the pack and print them out (I printed onto white smooth cardstock):

Then take your favourite scissors (mine are green - of course!! LOL!) and cut out:

Score on the lines, put a little glue on the flap and fold together in 2 seconds:

Yep that's how simple they are!! And then come with nice PDF instructions too. So cool! And if you need these, which I'm sure you do, just pop over to the LilyPad and get the Easter Treats package :)

1 comment:

lutingobelin said...

Hello,
What a wonderful box : I found another exemple for free : here is the link if you are interested. http://www.digiscrapdepot.com/freebies/printables/cute-little-bunny-box--printable/1019824.aspx
Have a nice day
Karine