Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Oh Dear...

How I got myself out of bed this morning...I have no idea. Throat hurts, head hurts, nose is full of cold. My whole head just feels "hot and inflamed"...(I'm sure you know what I mean). My eyes are watering and I'm soooo tired. Going back to bed sounds like such a nice idea, but I hate the way you feel after you have slept in the daytime, so I'm trying my very best to avoid it. We'll see...

Sitting here with my head in my hands and a DT kit beside me, trying to scrap. Thought I would do a little blog post first as it really doesn't work. I can't focus LOL! Will do another attempt when I have posted this. :)

Another DT layout done for Make The Moment Last. Supplies: Fancy Pants papers, buttons, transparency and die-cuts, October Afternoon stamps plus some staples, doodling etc.

Back to my scrapping attempt...

No comments: